Vettel nyilatkozata


Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) – 2. hely

 „Megvolt a tempóm, de trükkös futam volt. Daniel folyamatosan tudott reagálni ránk. Az első etapban könnyen tudtam követni, a következőben pedig voltak kisebb problémái, de én sem bíztam túlzottan a gumikban annyira, hogy nyomás alatt tudtam volna tartani.”




Translate:


 “I think we had the pace but it was a tricky race. Daniel had the answer at all times.

“First stint I could follow him fairly easily and then he started to push as Lewis pitted.

“He was stronger there and I couldn’t follow.

“I was going through the tyres fairly quickly.

“He had a problem but at the end he picked up again and then on the restart I didn’t have confidence in the tyres so I lost quite a lot.

“It would have been nice to keep the pressure on to the end.”